Dear Random Internet Strangers:
Please stop telling me that I don't love my children. It's sort of judgmental, considering how you've never met me. And while you're at it, please stop telling me that I'm a bad parent. That's just a given.
April's been a harsh month. It felt like everybody with an internet connection decided to honor Autism Awareness/Acceptance/Ambivalence Month by gracing us with their opinions about how badly we're ruining our kids.
- Love me or hate me, this is my response to a comment that to me tipifys the worst aspects of the Autism Community. (seventhvoice.wordpress.com)
- Comment to a Post Written by a Friend (autismslove.wordpress.com)
- New Book Recently Published on Grief and Autism Spectrum Disorder (prweb.com)
- Civic Duty Honors Autism Awareness Month (prweb.com)
- How To Play With Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders (paramuspost.com)
- Children on autism spectrum crack the dojo code (irishtimes.com)
- Warning of Tragic Funding Consequences For Those With Autism/Asperger's Syndrome Under the DSM-V (seventhvoice.wordpress.com)
- Support for Parents of Children with Autism Book Giveaway (sweeptight.com)