“You think a diagnosis is going to change things. The right help and support will come and be handed to you on a plate… Well dream on, it most certainly won’t! I learnt almost instantly, that for some, my sons diagnosis wasn’t worth the paper it was written on.”
- My Child’s Diagnosis Didn’t Give Me Depression! The SEN System Did That! (seventhvoice.wordpress.com)
- New News – Autism – Child Development – Research – Infants – Toddlers – Diagnosis (everydayfamily.com)
- Acceptance on Child’s Disability (mylittlemr.com)
- Diagnosis: Human, Ted Gup (paristampablog.com)
- To be hospitalized (ffueled.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on A boy with Asperger's:
Its funny, Just recently I found myself engaged in conversation With a fellow parent at my daughter’s school. We were discussing depression, a subject I won’t hide from!
This parent reads my blog and is aware that depression has sometimes been a part of my life… More so than not.