Its funny, Just recently I found myself engaged in conversation With a fellow parent at my daughter's school. We were discussing depression, a subject I won't hide from!
This parent reads my blog and is aware that depression has sometimes been a part of my life... More so than not.
So, if I'm ever asked a question I will try to answer it openly and Honestly.
- My Child's Diagnosis Didn't Give Me Depression! The SEN System Did That! (seventhvoice.wordpress.com)
- New News - Autism - Child Development - Research - Infants - Toddlers - Diagnosis (everydayfamily.com)
- Acceptance on Child's Disability (mylittlemr.com)
- Diagnosis: Human, Ted Gup (paristampablog.com)
- To be hospitalized (ffueled.wordpress.com)