One of the things that continues to amaze me about blogging is how a post written almost a year ago, can suddenly jump back up and find itself with a whole new audience of readers.
This has happened today with my post http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/dog-fox-field-the-history-lesson-behind-australian-poet-les-murrays-powerful-poem-on-disability/
I do not know who has picked up this post and twittered it out into the digital universe once again for all to share but I am grateful to whom ever did so.
It is one of the miracles of blogging,
Penned so long ago,
Can still reach out,
And speak in the present,
To the minds of others.
To whom ever breathed new life into this post,
- Blog Award Thanks For Writing (autisticandproud.wordpress.com)
- Can you tell just by looking? (rheumatoidarthritispatient.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (clumsyfool.wordpress.com)
- The Big Reveal About ME! (spiralnotes.wordpress.com)
- The Super Sweet Blogging Award (clumsyfool.wordpress.com)